Song of the Day #2,647: ‘Game of Thrones Main Title’ – Ramin Djawadi

nathalie_emanuel

Rounding out my “freebie list” of the five women I can take to bed without objection by my wife is English actress Nathalie Emanuel, who at 26 is the youngest of the group.

Like most of the world, I was introduced to Ms. Emanuel through her performance as Missandei, the handmaiden of Daenerys Targaryen on HBO’s Game of Thrones.

That hair, those lips, those eyes! There is no more beautiful character on a show that is full of beautiful characters, both male and female.

Emanuel turned her new-found fame into a supporting role in the smash hit Furious 7, and held her own nicely against the established cast. I suspect she’ll be back for Furious 8.

Unlike the rest of this week’s ladies, Emanuel does not perform the Song of the Day. But I managed to get her in here by finding a YouTube dedication featuring footage of Emanuel set to the Game of Thrones theme.

Well done, YouTuber, well done.

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Song of the Day #2,647: ‘Game of Thrones Main Title’ – Ramin Djawadi

She’s not on my radar screen at all, probably because I don’t watch Game of Thrones or the Furious movies.

All right, now let’s hear your list!

3. Peg says:

I don’t watch either of those shows/movies so I’ve never heard of her either. You should also open the lists to your women readers 🙂

4. Peg says:

Don’t know what the “freebies” list means exactly, does it mean your partner also thinks these people are so hot that you could not possibly turn them away if given the chance or is it just a wish come true type of thing???

• Clay says:

It’s an agreement that you each have five impossible-to-realize fantasy lovers and if by some miracle you were to actually have a chance to fulfill your fantasy you are able to do so with full permission.

The names on the list have to be truly unattainable in any realistic sense. “The cashier at Subway” would not be acceptable. 🙂

5. Peg says: